Friday, June 15, 2007

Necklace: As Pretty as a Picture...Again







Posted by Picasa

Just to show what good things can happen "when you know to stop NOW" (Forget just saying no, just say "when".)

To get this nice photograph (well, I think it is) I took several new photos using several camera settings, including Macro and Manual focus, changed the EV (Exposure Value for those who know camera geek stuff), rearranged the necklace beads to be all in line for a more uniform appearance, and snapped away.
This time I used Picasa, a free down-loadable program, and five quick minutes later came up with this photo. Now, there is ALWAYS something that could have been done better. In this case I could have increased the color saturation to bring out the green of the beads better.

But, all in all, this is a pretty good photograph of my necklace that I won't hesitate to put up on my website. Okay, maybe I'll get to that green thing.

Now: to get my website up and running, or selling, which is the aim of any artisan jewelry designer (Duh!).










No comments: